- Status: N/A
- Furnishings: Fully Furnished
- Pool: Communal swimming pool
Cassia Heights 4 is a well maintained beautifully decorated golf villa with an attached cottage, ideal for any one who needs to relax in the tropics. Families and couples will enjoy the communal facilities such as communal pool, beach access, Indulgence Spa, Club House, golf and tennis.
Located in the desirable Cassia Heights neighbourhood in the heart of Royal Westmoreland, the island’s leading luxury golf resort is Cassia Heights No. 4 – a well maintained 2 bed villa with attached 1 bedroom cottage.
This property is ideal for anyone looking for an easy and relaxed holiday in the tropics.
The outstanding club house offers a fine dining restaurant and bar - tennis, gym and swimming pools are also available for your exclusive use, and for those who enjoy the beach a stylish beach bar and restaurant awaits at the Beach Club at Mullins which offers member’s parking, sun chairs and umbrellas. So simply put, a holiday at Cassia Heights offers it all from the golfing enthusiast to a family with young kids – there’s something for everyone.
- Golf course
- Tennis courts
- Desireable location
- Communal facilities
- Close to all the amenities
- Separate 1 Bedroom Cottage
Amenities:110 volts, 220 volts, 24 Hour Security, ADSL, Air conditioning, All bedrooms air conditioned, All bedrooms en suite, Bar, Bath Robes, BBQ, Beach Access, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Club House, Communal facilities, Communal swimming pool, Countryside views, Covered terrace, Deck / Decking, DVD / Video, Enclosed Gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully gated, Gated entrance, Golf available, Golf course, Golf course view, Guest cottage, Gym, High ceilings, Ice maker, IPOD Docking Station, Lock off bedrooms, Luxury Finishes, Night watchman, Panoramic views, Patio, Private beach access, Private location, Restaurant close by, Restaurant on site, Restaurants close by, Sea Views, Solar Power Hot Water, Sun deck, Sun terrace, Telephone, Tennis Court, TV, Wireless broadband connection
|04/15/2015 - 12/14/2015||Summer||3||US$ 350|
|12/15/2015 - 04/14/2016||Winter||3||US$ 600|
|04/15/2015 - 12/15/2015||Summer Special! Book 7 nights and pay for a 6 night stay OR Book 14 nights and pay for a 12 night stay. Offer valid for travel until Dec 15, 2015||3|
Special rates take precidence over standard summer and winter rates.
|Bedroom Name||King||Queen||Twin||Single||Bathroom Type||Bath/Shower||Door To||Dimensions (ft)|
|Master Bedroom||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 2- ground floor||1||-||-||-||Ensuite||Shower Only||-||0 x 0|
|Bedroom 3- Cottage||-||-||2||-||Ensuite||Bath Only||-||0 x 0|
- Golf Course (on site)- Take in the green on this 18 hole championship golf course.
- Indulgence Spa: Immerse oneself in pure pleasure where you are pampered until all your worries melt away.
- Clubhouse Restaurant (onsite): Located in the elegant Clubhouse with breathtaking views, surrounded by manicured gardens of the 9th fairway is the perfect ambience for either a quick lunch or fine dining.
- The Clubhouse: Overlooking the 9th fairway is the focal point for socializing. After a game of golf, chat and sip on cocktails until the sun sets. Includes a restaurant and bar plus pro shop and changing facilities.
- Sand Piper Hotel and Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Diamonds International Boutique (on site): Looking for Exquisite jewelry and elegant timepieces, this is the place to go.
- Beach Membership: Royal Westmoreland has beach access to Mullins beach, via an organized beach shuttle where sunbeds and umbrellas are arranged.
- Tennis Courts: The superb sand-based Astro Turf courts are surrounded by lush tropical gardens and are floodlit at night. Private and group coaching can be arranged and racquets can be hired.
- On-site Rum Shop: A traditional rum shack is located on this prestigious resort, where persons can sample Barbadian rum.
- Kid’s Club: A convenient kid’s club where loads of activities and camps can be found for your young ones.
- The Halfway House: The Halfway House is located near the ninth green on the golf course and serves a variety of snacks and drinks.
- Coral Reef Hotel: This classical Caribbean hotel provides tourists with a relaxing spa set in a colonial and modern building, where revitalizing facials and relaxing massages can be arrange, along with Yoga which is available twice a week. There is also an on site restaurant overlooking the calm sea, where European and Caribbean delights are served by executive chef Graham Licorish. Sip and dine while live entertainment during winter.
- Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Palm Restaurant: Embrace open air dining while eating tantalizing Caribbean food.
- Fairmont Royal Pavilion Restaurant – Taboras: Want some where nice to eat during the day? This day time bar and casual open air restaurant at Royal Pavilion serves breakfast and lunch daily whilst benefiting from breathtaking views.
- Colony Club: This exquisite hotel provides three on site dining restaurants and bars. The Laguna restaurant has a covered and open air area with views of the lagoon pool and gardens where it is opened for lunch and dinner serving up a continental and sea food menu. The Sunset Bar and Deck restaurant has several theme nights perfect for the entire family and has a seafood and continental cuisine. Lastly The Planters Bar is great to grab a quick drink before dinner. The Spa at Colony Club is available for everyone to enjoy a relaxing facial and massage, or take a short stroll onto the quiet beach in front of Colony Club.
- Sand Piper Restaurant: Nestled by torch lit tropical gardens and tranquil koi ponds, this elegant restaurant brings you eclectic food with a Caribbean flair.
- Settlers Beach Hotel: Settlers' Beach is an elegant and spacious Barbados beach resort in a perfect setting that encompasses tropical gardens, freshwater swimming pool and a white sandy beach with crystal clear turquoise waters. A hidden treasure that once found will never be forgotten. Discover one of the true Barbados Hotel gems!
- Spago: Spago is an Italian restaurant offering an array of tasty dishes and a variety of meats, seafood, fish, vegetarian, pasta and pizza. The restaurant offers a wonderful waterfront dining experience for all to enjoy.